Thursday, February 2, 2012

It’s Frizzen

As our first French teacher in Switzerland used to say in her limited English, ‘It’s frizzen outside.’ We had our first snowfall this week and temperatures are in the twenties during the day and single digits at night. I know it doesn’t compare to Minnesota winters but that’s cold for here. We were hoping to do some snowshoeing in the Jura Mountains this weekend but it’s going to be too chilly. We’ll have to come up with another activity for the weekend.

I do all my errands by foot so I have to bundle Finn up nice and warm in his stroller. Finn received this hat as a gift from my friend, Darcy. It’s hard to tell in the picture but it has built-in earmuffs. Perfect for this kind of weather.

1 comment:

Mom Barb said...

Love the hat! Such a smart combo. Think they make them for adults?
Could this guy get any cuter????
Gramma Barb