Sunday, January 24, 2010

Home Alone

Matt went on a guys’ trip to Marrakech this weekend, so I was home alone. For those of you who are geographically challenged like I am: Marrakech is in Morocco, which is in Africa. I had to look on a map to figure all that out. I blame the Ripon High School’s social studies program for my lack of skills with a world map. Anyway, kind of crazy to think of Matt in Africa! So far the only detail I’ve heard is that they visited a snake charmer. I wonder if I’ll get the full story on the weekend or if he’ll say, “What happens in Africa stays in Africa.”

I spent the weekend shopping – there were huge sales going on everywhere – and also hung out with the other single ladies – Jen, Christina and Suzie.

1 comment:

Mom Barb said...

Snake charmers, huh? Wonder if he'll share that story with his mom??