Tuesday, December 9, 2008

IT'S FRIZZEN

Although Sandra and I could use French lessons as often as possible, I have to admit we enjoy receiving emails from our instructor letting us know class is canceled…….
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Subject: IT'S FRIZZEN: CANCELLATION OF THE CLASS OF THIS MORNING
Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2008

Bonjour
Désolée, I have to cancel again the class for the weather. It's frizzen and my little car doesn't want start. I'm trying during 30 minutes.
ENCORE DESOLEE
A jeudi

Cordialement
Sophia
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Subject: CANCELLATION OF THE CLASS OF THIS MORNING
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2008

Bonjour,
Ca va?
I hope you can have this mail until you go. I can't come because my car doesn't star you the ice cold. I'm really sorry.
A jeudi.
Sophia

1 comment:

Mom Barb said...

I hope you are reciprocating and giving her English lessons....or at least the benefit of the doubt concerning her English translations.
If she thinks it's "frizzen" where she's at, she ought to come to Wisconsin. :-)