Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Train Ride

Dogs are allowed everywhere here - restaurants, stores, public transportation, so I decided it was time for Millie to ride the train. I was a little nervous about this outing as Millie is not always on her best behavior like most Swiss dogs. Matt says I give her too much credit. He thinks she has a lot of bad habits. We took the train to Vevey, which is a 30 minute ride, to meet a friend and her dog for a hike in the snow. With the exception of licking the crumbs off the floor around our seat and staring at people as they ate, Millie behaved herself (i.e., no barking or jumping on anyone’s lap).

3 comments:

LA said...

Bon chien Millie! You'll be hanging out in the restaurants in no time. Sandra, love the updates! I hope you & Matt are getting out & enjoying the holiday season there. Take care, Lori

Mom Barb said...

Millie--the international traveler. Hard to imagine her not barking. I'm impressed! I know she'll sneak "people food" whenever she can---crumbs or more. Matthew shouldn't be so hard on her as I think he's the one who spoils her the most.

Mom and Dad said...

I think Millie would prefer a 30 minute train ride over a 15 hour plane ride.